Magformers Pythagoras Set
£45.00 Excl VAT
£54.00 Incl VAT
Pythagoras lived in the 500s BC, and was one of the first Greek mathematical thinkers.
The Pythagorean Theorem says that in a right triangle, the sum of the squares of the two right-angle sides will always be the same as the square of the hypotenuse (the long side). A2 + B2 = C2. Try it with this set and see for yourself!
Includes an activity book!
• A magnetic building set - An engineering, geometry learning tool
• Each shape features two colours (one on each side)
• Magnets adhere on any edge - they do not reject!
• Magformers connect on flat faces
• Great for travel, Magformers adhere well
• Add to other Magformers sets for more fun
• Very durable, strong magnets
• Entertaining for all ages
• Conforms to CE, ASTM, and EN71 standards
Recommended Age 3+